The Future of African Agriculture: Perspectives of the next generation of African scientists
Lead authors of abstracts whose papers are selected for publishing will be notified in January 2016 and will be required to submit a manuscript of their paper by 31 March 2016. Selected authors may be asked to present their paper at a World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue side-event in October 2016. If your abstract is selected, the following guidelines should be followed for the full paper/book chapter submission:
- Manuscripts should not exceed 30 pages excluding references.
- Manuscripts must be submitted as electronic Word documents with 1” margin, 12 point font in Times New Roman with 1.5 line space.
- Authors must provide three reviewers name, email addresses and affiliations. However, it is not assured that the paper will be reviewed by the author’s suggested reviewers.
- Manuscripts of the full paper must be submitted by 31 March 2016.
- External reviews will be given to authors by 1 June 2016.
- Authors will be expected to make corrections and/or suggested revisions and submit the final paper by 17 July 2016.
All of the articles will be reviewed by external reviewers. This will be a blind review process, and reviewers will not see submitters’ names or affiliations. The editors reserve the right to make minor modifications or corrections of the article, if required. Based on the themes and number of papers, the title of the book might be changed.